Projects at Work

Discussion on: PMI Knowledge Assessments

When organizations need to evaluate their talent or identify gaps in knowledge they can turn to the Project, Program or Portfolio Management Knowledge Assessments.

Topic Originator Last Post New Total
Most critical project management knowlwdge area  Anonymous Post  May 31, 2012 6:55 PM 
What does emotional intelligence framework means?  Anonymous Post  May 9, 2012 6:15 AM 
How the PMI will look like in 20 years?  Vasilj Petrovic  Apr 12, 2012 1:20 PM 
Currently I’m a sales consultant in an IT h/w company. Please let know how PMP would benefit in my career growth?  Anonymous Post  Nov 20, 2010 6:05 AM 
how i can earn PDU's in Gantthead?  Michael M  Aug 31, 2010 4:44 PM 
project cost management in architectural projects  Anonymous Post  Jun 30, 2010 3:48 PM 

Please login or register below to participate in this discussion

Subscribers login here:

OR

OR

Not a subscriber yet? Sign up here:

You must have JavaScript and cookies enabled to use this website. Please enable javascript and refresh this page.
    How do I enable JavaScript in my browser? | How do I enable cookies in my browser?
  • First Name
    Last Name
  • Choose a password (at least 4 characters)
    Confirm your password
  • ProjectsAtWork is accredited under Return Path's Sender Score Certified™ Program. The Sender Score Certified Program helps to increase successful email delivery by requiring senders to adhere to a set of specific email standards. For more information, please see www.senderscorecertified.com.
  • please enter the text below:
  • You must have JavaScript and cookies enabled to use this website. Please enable javascript and refresh this page.
    How do I enable JavaScript in my browser? | How do I enable cookies in my browser?

ADVERTISEMENT

IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:

SPONSORS

EVENTS

Gerald S: "Managing projects is both art and science, no matter the field or complexity. T…" on The Occasional Project Manager
August 17, 2014

Zachary M: "Thank you for posting this!" on 9 Criteria for Better Metrics
August 15, 2014

Kim H: "I enjoyed the article and the ease of the acronym - easy to remember!" on INVEST in User Stories
August 14, 2014

Jesse J: "Additionally, we have made some FREE change management resources available to th…" on Change Capable
August 14, 2014

TOP CONTRIBUTORS

Dave Prior

Agile Consultant, BigVisible Solutions
Dave Prior, PMP, CST, MBA is an Agile Consultant for BigVisible where he…

Bart Gerardi

Sr. Technical Program Manager, Amazon.com
Bart has been an ecommerce program manager for 15 years, and can’t…

Andy Jordan

President, Roffensian Consulting Inc.
Andy Jordan is a well known author and speaker on project management and…

Vicki Wrona

President, Forward Momentum, LLC
Vicki Wrona is the founder and President of Forward Momentum, a PMI Regi…

Janis Rizzuto

Contributing Editor, ProjectsAtWork
Janis has been writing for ProjectsAtWork for more than a decade, starti…

Aaron Smith

Editorial Director, ProjectsAtWork.com
Aaron has been the editor of ProjectsAtWork since 2001, leading its evol…

BLOGS

Shall we play a game?

Posted by Dave Prior

If you are coming from the traditional side of the house and you are probably all too familiar with the types of training classes, workshops and conference sessions where you have the opportun...
Posted in: The Reluctant Agilist

TOOLS & TRAINING

project management software

AtTask: the only project and portfolio management software that meets the business intelligence needs of executives, the planning needs of managers, and the collaboration needs of project teams, helping organizations get jobs done on time, on budget.

Changepoint helps businesses gain competitive advantage and increase profitability through complete portfolio visibility, planning insight, process automation, and improved resource utilization throughout a customer’s lifecycle. Changepoint’s busine

Sciforma provides a flexible and easy to use Enterprise Project and Portfolio Management software solution for industries and companies of all sizes.

ADVERTISEMENTS